Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Fun; Spring Dreams




It's been snowing and snowing and snowing some more, here in Michigan.  I hear it's been snowing everywhere lately!   We've been having some fun out in the snow.  Cameron is of the age where he regularly begs to go out and play in the snowy cold white stuff.  It's a party every time he looks out the window and sees the snow falling.  We all ventured out the other day for some sledding.  The above pictures are from playing out in our yard.  We pulled the kids around in the sleds for a while, and Cameron gave a turn at pulling Elissa around.  So cute.  The sled Elissa is riding in was my sled as a baby.  So  fun to look at her in there and think that was me at one time.
I've lived in a snowy climate my whole life and it doesn't bother me much.  Although, I won't lie, spring is always a welcomed sight.  And around here, at The Blue Ladybug, we are gearing up for spring.  New tie shirts,  new dresses,  new prints,  new brother sister sets, new designs and even some brand new items!

Gray Argyle Tie Shirt

Orange Plaid Tie Shirt

The Lorraine Top and Bliss Skirt
This is just a small sampling of all the cuteness that on it's way into the The Blue Ladybug shop!

0 comments: