Friday, October 14, 2011

Moms Finding Balance- Guest Post// Casey Wiegand

Welcome to our blog series of guest posts from other business-owning moms, to encourage all you other entrepreneurial moms who either already have your own business or those of you who wish you did! We want to inspire you to follow your dream and give you tips along the way for balancing motherhood, your business/creative passions, and the rest of your life! We certainly don’t claim to have all the answers, so that’s why we want to create a community of encouraging moms here on the Blue Ladybug Mamas blog!

Today Casey is sharing with us how she balances the many areas of her life! She is a tender soul who is devoted to her family and her Lord! May you be blessed and inspired by what she has to share!




My name is Casey Wiegand, I am a freelance artist, wife and mama.
I love painting and sharing our life through my blog...where you can expect pieces of my perspective on life, faith, kids, marriage, with touches of art, creative inspiration, projects and things I love along the way. I have two little ones in the hopes of lots more and am married to the love of my life :).

Photobucket

Well, I am not the best at balancing it all but I am learning and getting better. My husband and I own an art studio called "A Little Artsy", I am a freelance artist (site here), I write our blog and am a full.time stay at home mama! I don't ever want my kiddos to be hurt by me trying to stay at home and run various business'...this usually means painting late at night, returning emails early early in the morning and a lot of juggling in between. I have learned it  is okay to say no :) and that sometimes even an amazing opportunity isn't always right if it is going to effect my family and time management negatively.

Photobucket
My dream has always been to be a mama...and these years will fly by. I have plenty of time to chase my dreams and pursue my career...right now I just do what I can to help out with bills and make sure these two little spirits I am pouring into come first! They are my world!

Photobucket
I would love to meet you! Stop by my blog and say hello :)
xoxo


If you missed the first couple posts-- never fear!-- there is a brand new page on the right hand side of the blog that will take you all the posts from this month! Look for our "Balance" button!

0 comments: