Thursday, October 7, 2010

Google knows everything!

I never say, "I can't." Instead, I make a decision to find out how... because if I don't know, Google does.



This is a status from Jennifer Labit (creator of BumGenius cloth diapers, and founder of Cotton Babies). It was ironically inspiring and also self-revealing to me. I realize I think like this (as, I'm sure, many people in this internet generation do as well) and I approach my business with this mindset! I don't know very much, or have much experience in the crafting/business world, and I'm not always very creative. But I got to where I am in our business because I've put aside the "I can't" attitude, and I try to look at every hurdle as a chance to learn!



And, boy, am I thankful for Google! :)

How about you? What have you recently searched the Internet to learn?


0 comments: