Monday, July 25, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday {At Nana’s house!}

So Titus and I are enjoying our 10 day trip visiting my family in PA. He’s having a blast with his grandparents who he doesn’t see very often. Nana has lots of toys and movies for him, and has lots of snacks in sight! And we went to visit Papa at work today which Titus loved! Nana got to show off her grandbaby, and Titus got let out some energy and explore. There was lots of room to run, and everyone was totally taken with his cuteness!


When we got home from our excursion, it was time for lunch. Being out of our normal element makes me have to think a little harder when it comes to making meals for Titus. I came up with a well-balanced meal, but since it was a lot of separate things, I thought a muffin tin lunch would be perfect! I thought it would be fun for him to have a muffin tin lunch at Nana’s house too! We haven’t done one in a while, so I thought it was about time! And I don’t think I’ve ever done one ON a Monday before. :)



(Top) Cheese stick, turkey, peas
(Bottom) Oranges, whole wheat penne, more oranges

He ate everything but the turkey and peas. He was pretty upset by the end of the meal though. My guess is that there was a big thunderstorm going on, and he was a little too worked up about it to be coaxed into finishing his meal. Oh well! At least the storm stopped before he went down for a nap!


We’re linking up with Muffin Tin Monday today! Click over to see what other moms are doing!


And let us know what YOU made your kiddos for MTM!!!

 


2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply]

How fun it must have been to have Muffin Tin with his grandparents.

w said... [Reply]

great tin! my tins are always done on a monday. it's the whole actually posting the blog ON a monday that gets me! :)